Cinnamon Almond Cookies
As a treat, I’m including a recipe that can’t be found in the book, but that I love to make ahead of time if I’m entertaining for a bit of a crowd. Delicious almond cinnamon cookies–to dip into coffee at the end of the night, or for extra decadence–to dip into the chocolate coconut pudding.
Granulated sugar ½ cup
Agave syrup ½ Tsp
Egg white 1
Cinnamon 1 Tsp
Almond flour 1½ cup
1. Combine sugar, syrup, egg white and cinnamon.
2. Add the almond flour to form a smooth, workable paste that is not too sticky. Add more almond flour if needed.
3. Wrap in plastic for an hour or up to 5 days before rolling out ¼” thick, between two layers of plastic wrap.
4. Cut into 1” squares and place into a preheated 425F for 6-8 minutes or until the edges are just turning brown. Cool on the pan completely.
5. Store in airtight container on the counter up to a month. Freezes well also.